A large national employer improved the health of 1,500 of its employees across 16 offices. Outcomes achieved:
- 12% reduced risk for CVD.
- 16% reduced risk for diabetes.
- 33.3% lost 4 to 8 lbs.
- Achieved more than 2:1 Return on Investment from medical and productivity savings. *
A state agency’s prevention-based wellness program engaged and inspired its participants toward health improvement. Outomes achieved
- 84% of participants shared screening results and risk profile with their physician or health coach.
- 50% lost 5 to 7 lbs.
- 90% would recommend the program to family and friends.
A home-based Medicare Annual Wellness Visit (AWV) program delivered significant results. Outcomes achieved:
- 82% of patients completed AWV compared to the 16% national average.
- Increased practice revenue by $472 per patient.
*Integrating Biometric Screening, Comprehensive Laboratory Testing, and Personalized Health Engagement as a Population Health Management Strategy. David Chenoweth, Ph.D., FAWHP Chenoweth & Associates, Inc.